But before you take the leap, take some time to weigh the pros and cons of dating in your apartment building.
- Shared taste in apartments
- No cab fare needed to get home
- Easy to retrieve something you've forgotten during a sleepover
- Easiest commute, ever
- Can double your entertaining space
- Can try out living together before making the move
- Can double your overall aggravation if the relationship gets rocky
- Easy for ex to find you, bug you
- Neighbors assume you're still together...
- ...or, neighbors choose sides
- Potential to run into your ex on a regular basis
- Potential to see your ex with his/her new squeeze