If you're rushing to get out for the holidays, you may be overlooking one important step: home security. The holiday season is also prime time for break-ins. And it's not just burglars you need to protect against. According to the U.S. Fire Administration, more home fires are reported during the holiday period than at any other time of year.
- Low-Cost Home Security Solutions
- Protect Your Home From Break-Ins During the Holidays
- Home Security: Systems With Cutting Edge Protection
- The Renter's Guide to Holiday Safety
- Apartment Fire Safety Tips
So before you head out, take a few extra steps to keep your home and property secure. After all, your house isn't just your biggest investment--it's where your family lives.