Alec Baldwin Lists Central Park West 3-Bedroom for $9.5 Million

After a tease this weekend, it looks like actor/future mayor Alec Baldwin's pad at the El Dorado on Central Park West is officially for sale. As mentioned, the place is asking $9,500,000 for its 3,000 square feet with 3BR, 3.5BA and a staff's quarters. It's got some nice views, being on the 22nd floor, but we actually feel like the place could use a little updating. But then again, there aren't really that many listing photos for us to work with here. Step up your Baldwin game, Corcoran!

You're going to need 50 percent down to pick up the place, so anyone with a spare $4.75M lying around might want to take a look and try to mingle. Oddly enough, when talking about the Upper West Side to the Times just on Monday, Alec said "It is more real.... There's old people, it's ethnic and it's economically mixed. It's not a little kind of jewel-box, privileged pocket of the city like some neighborhoods are." We beg to differ!

For more photos and a floor plan, see the full story at Curbed.com.

See rentals and homes for sale in the Central Park West area on AOL Real Estate.

See more celebrity real estate.

Get
property tax help from our experts.

Mr. C

Hey Kevirock: How literate do you have to be to have an opinion? We should be smart enough to accept human differences. I am a long-time, very opinionated forum writer. I was blocked on a major blog only because my opinion did not fit the masses "status quo." If the people are smart enough to elect a politician, then they are smart enough to have an opinion. Your big question is not a big question at all! Intellectual discrimination is just as evil as any other form of human indifference. Your unsubstantiated opinion about Mr. Baldwin's subjective character is also worthy of a second opinion!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA, including the people who you think are "so illiterate!!!!!"

Lamar C. Chapman III
Oak Brook, Illinois

August 16 2011 at 12:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kevirock

Alec is a great guy. I live here on Long Island & went to charity ball games & other functions he has been at. I have spoken with him a few times & he has much more sense than our past few presidents. He is a decent actor & very witty. One big question here...Why do people comment when they are so illiterate?

August 16 2011 at 12:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Linda B

he needs money to run for mayor, is planning on living in the City furnished quarters...I hope he looses and that his ex gets half of the price of the house; What an incipid idiot!

August 15 2011 at 9:44 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Dolly

Future Mayor? That remains to be seen.

August 15 2011 at 9:17 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
nytonckay

I like Alec Baldwin ..He's an excellent actor and comedian..I wish him well.

August 15 2011 at 7:47 PM Report abuse -5 rate up rate down Reply
ejb2007

He is such a jerk, and his house looks like something he would decorate. Tell him to go back to LA, thats where he belongs.

August 15 2011 at 7:22 PM Report abuse +6 rate up rate down Reply
europeannightjar

Gorgeous home, surprised he'd even sell that. Good luck in all you do Alex.

August 15 2011 at 6:29 PM Report abuse -6 rate up rate down Reply
jvcris2

JVCRIS2, ALEC BALDWIN IN MY OPINION A GREAT ACTOR, BUT I THINK HE'D BE WASTING HIS TIME IN POLITICS, SAVE THAT GARBAGE FOR THE REPUBLICAN BIBLE POUNDERS.

August 15 2011 at 5:37 PM Report abuse -8 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to jvcris2's comment
Linda

YOU MEAN SAVE THE GARBAGE FOR THE DEMOCRATS RIGHT? I MEAN AFTER ALL IT IS THEM WHO ARE DESTROYING OUR GREAT COUNTRY OR ARE YOU TOO BLIND TO SEE THAT? I KNOW..YOU VOTED THIS IDIOT MORON INTO OFFICE AND WOULD NEVER EVER SAY YOU MADE A MISTAKE WOULD YA KNOW BUT LETS BLAME THE REPUBS NOT THE DEMOCRATS WHO ARE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY. GET REAL. GEEZZZZ. AND BY THE WAY JERK..I AM NOT A REB BIBLE POUNDER YOU IDIOT..JUST A REPBULICAN WHO KNOWS YOU ALL MADE A BIG FRIGGIN MISTAKE VOTING THIS FOOL..LET ME REPEAT..FOOL.... INTO OFFICE!

August 15 2011 at 7:19 PM Report abuse +5 rate up rate down Reply
paulntraci99

What a putz

August 15 2011 at 5:28 PM Report abuse +6 rate up rate down Reply
Pianist Ruth!

I really like Alec Baldwin...what a charming guy! Also, he and I are both passionate about politics and the Arts, in general. I hope he follows his dream of entering into the political arena. Good luck, my "spiritual twin"!

August 15 2011 at 5:18 PM Report abuse -4 rate up rate down Reply