We never thought we'd see the day, but it has come: "Jersey Shore's" Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is now a mother. The pickle-loving, perpetually-tan MTV reality star gave birth to Lorenzo Dominic LaValle on Sunday, which would actually mean very little to us here at AOL Real Estate -- except that this might mean she'll soon be shopping for a new, bigger pad to house her fiance, Jionni LaValle, and brand-new bub. From homes with tanning beds to disco dance floors, here are our picks for some seriously Snooki-worthy pads.
- <p> A gallery of Snooki-worthy homes wouldn't be complete without a home that has its own built-in, stand-up tanning bed (naturally). Now that she's had her baby, "Mommi" is in the clear to start working on that famous Cheeto-hued tan again! This tanning bed can be conveniently found in the master bath of this one-of-a-kind rental in <a href="https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/131134?af=15588&c=cs&i=ffihagke" target="_blank">Alhambra, Calif</a>.</p>
- <p> While mama's busy tanning, soon-to-be-hubby and brand-new "Daddi" Jionni LaValle can catch a game of football while simultaneously taking a dip in the pool. He can also play some hoops ... also in the pool.</p>
- <p> Depending on whether Aunty J-Woww can babysit, we think some quiet time in the Jacuzzi at the end of the night for Mommi Snooki and Daddi Jionni is just the thing to keep their minds off those pesky paparazzi. </p> <p> <br /> (Listing courtesy of <a href="https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/131134?af=15588&c=cs&i=ffihagke" target="_blank">Airbnb</a>).</p>
- <p> When we laid eyes on this <a href="http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2012/01/05/house-of-the-day-nyc-loft-is-lush-paradise/" target="_blank">$3.395 million loft</a> in New York City's Flatiron District, we knew it had Snooki written <em>all over it</em>.<br /> <br /> Don't see it? Click through to the next slide...</p>
- <p> Yep, that's right. It has a hidden tiki bar -- decked out with bright, floral prints and an orange-hued countertop. We know how much the Snooks loves <a href="http://joonbug.com/national/almostfamous/Snookis-Knocked-Up/sKJICPSCpRR" target="_blank">cocktails</a>, <a href="http://www.luuux.com/fashion/celebrity-hit-or-miss-snooki-1" target="_blank">bright florals</a> and (quite obviously) <a href="http://www.virginmedia.com/celebrity/pictures/orange-celebrities.php?ssid=9" target="_blank">the color orange</a>, so we'd say this tiki bar loft is a perfect fit for our favorite guidette!</p>
- <p> Even though she's more of a <a href="http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010-08-07/gossip/27071919_1_jersey-shore-snooki-cops" target="_blank">tequila shot kinda gal</a>, whose to say our Snooki won't someday need this 900-bottle wine vault? And there ain't no rules about not storing Patron in there...</p> <p> <br /> (Thanks to our friends at <a href="http://www.sothebyshomes.com/nyc/sales/0017913" target="_blank">Sotheby's International</a> for the listing).</p>
- <p> It's no secret that Mama Snooks loves to hit the clubs and dance -- even with <a href="http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/06/snooki-jersey-shore-dancing-video-plant-drunk-season-5-seaside-heights-new-jersey-mtv/" target="_blank">static objects</a> -- and we have no doubt that the adorable Baby Lorenzo will inherit his Mommi's dancefloor prowess. That said, this party-ready home that was recently on the market in <a href="http:// http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2011/06/20/house-of-the-day-disco-dazzler-in-holmby-hills/" target="_blank">Holmby Hills, Calif.,</a> with its very own disco, would have been ideal for this fun-loving fam.</p>
- <p> Naturally, an in-house disco wouldn't be complete without refreshments!<br /> <br /> (Thanks to our friends at Coldwell Banker.)</p>
- <p> Sometimes though, a girl's just got to get away. This <a href="http://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-537-4411615/open-bay-with-southern-exposure-pelican-island-nj-08751?campaign=listhub&refcode=SIRtrulia" target="_blank">beautiful beach house in Seaside Heights, N.J.</a>, will offer Snooki and family a much-needed respite from all that post-baby Hollywood scrutiny -- <em>and</em> bring back fond memories of a similar Seaside Heights home <a href="http://www.zillow.com/blog/2010-02-05/jersey-shore-house-in-seaside-heights-nj/" target="_blank">where it all began</a>.</p>
- <p> We chose this home because we know how much our Snooks <a href="http://starcasm.net/archives/118805" target="_blank"><em>loves</em> the pool</a> -- well, posing next to it, anyway.</p>
- <p> Since Snooki <a href="http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38631407/ns/today-entertainment/t/snooki-im-too-pretty-be-jail/#.UDvdUI5Asy8" target="_blank">tends to get arrested</a> from time to time, she might feel <a href="http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/snooki-star-jersey-shore-arrested-disorderly-conduct/story?id=11291547" target="_blank">right at home</a> at this Tokyo abode that's resembles a jail -- though with design touches. (Sorry, we had to go there.) Plus, it's good to get out of the Jersey sun for a second or two.</p>
- <p> OK, OK, she did say she was <a href="http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1645390/snooki-on-her-arrest-im-pretty-be-jail.jhtml" target="_blank">"too pretty" to be in jail.</a> But this isn't really a jail -- it was built to make the most of a very tiny plot of land in a densely packed neighborhood. Snooks could throw parties in here anytime she wants. (Wouldn't this make an awesome party space?)</p>
- <p> (Thanks to our friends at <a href="http://www.homedsgn.com/2011/06/15/magrittes-a-jail-like-house-in-the-heart-of-tokyo/" target="_blank">Homedsgn.com.)</a></p>
Hey 'Jersey Shore' Fans: Now You Can Rent the House
Craigslist Ad's Selling Point: Forget France, Come to N.J.
Tim Tebow's Condo in Hoboken
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.