As part of its "Best Places to Live" series, Coldwell Banker, along with Onboard Informatics, scoured data to come up with the best suburbs in the country. (They've already determined the best places for social seekers.) The results were based on each community's access to suburban amenities (such as grocery stores and banks), proximity to good schools, commuting time and safety.
Cherry Hills Village, Colo., scored the highest because of its near-100 percent homeownership rate and average commute time of less than 20 minutes. Wanna see the whole list? Click through the gallery before. (Coldwell Banker wrote the write-ups in each slide.)
- Cherry Hills Village, Colo. (Suburb of Denver)
- Clyde Hill, Wash. (Suburb of Seattle)
- Haworth, N.J. (Suburb of New York City)
- Englewood Cliffs, N.J. (Suburb of New York City)
- Wolf Trap, Va. (Suburb of Washington, D.C.)
- Ho-Ho-Kus, N.J. (Suburb of New York City)
- Indian Hills, Ky. (Suburb of Louisville)
- East Grand Rapids, Mich. (Suburb of Grand Rapids)
- Rossmoor, Calif. (Suburb of Los Angeles)
- Huntington Woods, Mich. (Suburb of Detroit)
Floor Plans of TV Homes
Billionaire Bill Koch Builds His Own Wild West Town on His Colorado Ranch
Collector's Vegas Paradise: Space Capsule, Mayan Temple and More
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.