With Thanksgiving just a couple days away (and guests sure to descend upon your home over the festive season), it's high time to take care of all the small-scale home improvements you've been meaning to handle all year long. From sprucing up your floors to fixing those squeaky door hinges and getting rid of those unsightly stains, we've got a list of small, quick fixes that will make your home shine on Thanksgiving Day and the rest of the year. And if you have a little extra time on your hands, there are some bigger fixes you could tackle as well. (Also, check out AOL Real Estate's comprehensive Home Improvement Guide.)
- Quick Fix: Get Your Windows in Order
- Quick Fix: Silence Those Squeaky Door Hinges
- Quick Fix: Restore the Floors
- Quick Fix: Make Your Home Stain-Free
- Quick Fix: De-Clutter Your House
- Bigger Fix: Revive That Doorbell
- Bigger Fix: Lawsuit-Proof Your Walkway
- Bigger Fix: Get Your Bathroom De-Molded and Re-Caulked
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Find homes for rent in your area.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.