We've Moved!

Exterior view of custom built home with exterior lighting and manicured landscaping.
David Papazian
Welcome to our newly redesigned AOL Real Estate, now on AOL.com for easier-than-ever access.

In addition to our new look – which is now perfectly suited for viewing on a mobile device – we're adding more content from more partners in order cover all of the things that keep homeowners up at night: whether you're questioning how to decorate a room, how to increase your home's value, or how to sell your home, we're here to help make it easier for you.

Rest assured, however, that amidst all of these changes, the things you've come to love about AOL Real Estate remain unchanged: industry-leading home, rental and home valuation listings from Zillow are still front and center, and our incredibly helpful Zillow Mortgage Marketplace is here to stay.

In short, we're excited about our new clean, mobile-friendly design, our new partnerships and, of course, our new location on AOL.com. We hope you are too.

From our home to yours, happy buying, selling, renting – and remodeling!

I Am Invincible

I buy, sell, and build
#Homes in #Central #Florida
407-437-9995

Monday at 3:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
monicaberens

What's with not allowing view of a current article? Can't get rid of the d..n pop-up. Never will go to this site voluntarily.

July 17 2014 at 7:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ChuckO

I like to the story i came here for not all this other thing this dose not work for me i come to see one story cand cant find it dont care about this

July 10 2014 at 6:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ms Cre8tv

Hello AOL:

Congrats on your BIG move. Are you able to help me find a residential home to 'rent' in Las Vegas NV?

July 10 2014 at 6:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sirishmaelkofs

Mr. President,
I am opportune to have come across this lucrative real estate business on aol.com, and hereby will like to introduce some parcel of lands at Ghana / Accra for sale for development of real estates. contacts can reach me on my mobile phone number +23321278625237 at any time for further discussions.

Moreover I am very much fascinated on the makes of the real states I did surveyed, and require on how I could promote some these estates for sale of commissions payout..
I will be thankful on your concern.

July 09 2014 at 7:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
krobardavenport

NOWI,know

July 02 2014 at 7:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mr. President

Awesome joint venture opportunities! Call 805-643-1111 or email randrich55@aol.com for more info, BRE#00963454

June 28 2014 at 7:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
terry

so where is the real estsate listings? i could care less about your moving to a different place!

June 27 2014 at 6:49 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Executees

Love the Porch on this Home.

June 26 2014 at 6:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lovetrees30

Sounds interesting! I am just getting ready to list my home...I look forward to more ideas. Thanks. Idaho

June 25 2014 at 7:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply