Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green List House for $3.995 Million

living room megan fox brian austin green los feliz;
ZillowWhen the house was purchased in 2009, it was "very vanilla," said its listing agent. It's gotten a bold makeover.
megan fox, brian austin green
APMegan Fox, Brian Austin Green
By ​Emily Heffter

With a new baby boy just a few months old, Hollywood couple Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are selling their Mediterranean in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles. The couple, who wed in 2010, have listed the four-bedroom, five-bath home for $3.995 million.

When the house was purchased in 2009, it was "very vanilla," said listing agent Brenda Catalano of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-Beverly Hills. Catalona declined to comment on the home's current owners, but property records show that it is owned by a trust tied to Fox.

"It's absolutely stunning," Catalona said of the home at 2771 Glendower Ave. The home has views of downtown L.A., Long Beach, Century City and the ocean, plus a swimming pool and lots of outdoor patio and yard space. The couple styled it with bold wallpapers, Spanish tile and antique lighting. They also updated it technologically, adding projection screens, a sound system and video camera surveillance.

Green, best known for playing David Silver on "Beverly Hills, 90210," has a son from a previous relationship. Green and Fox, of "Transformers" fame, have a 2-year-old and the new baby.

golda.avis11

What a worth seeing home it is, really nice. It is like a paradise to on the earth.
Real Estate Pakistan – http://www.jaidad.com.pk

June 06 2014 at 3:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lovedov

Simply AWFUL!

June 01 2014 at 9:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
badbartsherman

Who the hell decorated their home. For a good looking couple, their house looks awful. Everything needs to be upgraded. That wall paper is by far the worst part of the home.

June 01 2014 at 1:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dinabow

Don't know who the decorator was, but I know I could have decorated that house better. I would not pay that amount for a house that needs to be completely redone. The wallpaper is awful. Love the house though. So much you could do with it. I wish I had the money to buy it and really decorate it in the style it was meant to be. Looks like they hired the wrong decorator and there is no telling what they paid for her/his charge for this "look".

June 01 2014 at 12:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
FRED

GOD AWFUL HOUSE CHEAP LOOKING FURNITURE & WALLPAPER TO MAKE YOU VOMIT!!!!

May 31 2014 at 11:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BRYANT

Their pose - REALLY. I believe that he has a role on the Charlie Sheen show, and is working steadily, so no, probably don't need the money that badly.

May 31 2014 at 9:48 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
alill254

What a beautiful home! Like living in paradise on earth

May 31 2014 at 9:34 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
joseph0958

Obviously they're broke and need to downsize to match their declining careers,,,

May 31 2014 at 9:22 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
knst456

I'll write 'em a check.. I was wondering what I was going to so with that spare $4 mil. It was getting on my nerves really.

May 31 2014 at 9:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
horvathmich

priced to sell I thought it would be more

May 31 2014 at 9:10 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply